Sunday, September 27, 2009

Compassion

There has been many times when the compassion of a teacher has made a difference in my life..I was the only deaf student in a mainstream school and had very little language when I started school in first grade...they developed a signing class so that all of the kids and teachers could learn sign to communicate with me.. I was teaching many teachers at the same time as they were teaching me..they were so kind with me and tried to find ways to help me succeed in school. With the help of so many teachers and outside help and programs and the devotation and compassions of teachers I was able to succeed and become really smart and skilled and my speech became so fluent for a deaf person. I am now 22 years old today and i dont know where I would be today if it had not been for all the people that helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment